There is a very detailed explanation of my new YouTube channel project at a previous post, Project Launch!, but this will be a little more succinct description with links to the videos that already reside on YouTube.The channel will have a series of tutorial videos, each 6-8 minutes, that will discuss some aspect of the collegiate recruiting process. There will eventually be around 30-35 videos on the channel.
Some of the topics will be:
- Why the playing field is not level
- How to market yourself
- Expanding the scholarship pool
- NCAA Clearinghouse
- Gauging level of interest
… and many more!
This video is the latest episode, Episode 18 – Homework Assignment
Here is a playlist that includes all of the YouCanDoMore channel videos. Right now there are 19 videos in the playlist… more will be added at the rate of about 2-3 per month. I recommend that you watch in order, as many will build on previous knowledge/ episodes.
In this video I explain the platform, Patreon, and how it works.
The content on my YouCanDoMore channel is and will always be free. If you choose to become a Patron of team YouCanDoMore you can join here : The YouCanDoMore Patreon Page. Becoming a Patron will unlock additional content and services that will not be available on my YouTube channel.
A few simple ways to help me with this project:
- Subscribe to the YouCanDoMore channel…. Just click on the button in the right hand column of this page and you are finished!
- “Like” (thumbs up) the videos that you watch
- Leave a comment or ask a question on the videos you watch
- Share the YouCanDoMore YouTube channel with your cohorts via social media
- And… the ultimate support, of course, would be visiting my Patreon Page and becoming a Patron!
As always, thanks for your support!
Remember – You Can Do More… your brain is lying to you…. Don’t Believe It!
Jeff Floyd – firstname.lastname@example.org