There is a very detailed explanation of my new YouTube channel project at this post, Project Launch!, but this will be a little more succinct description with links to the videos that already reside on YouTube.
The channel will have a series of tutorial videos, each 6-8 minutes, that will discuss some aspect of the collegiate recruiting process. There will eventually be around 25-30 videos on the channel.
Some of the topics will be:
- Why the playing field is not level
- How to market yourself
- Expanding the scholarship pool
- NCAA Clearinghouse
- Gauging level of interest
… and many more!
This video is the first in the series and has a full description of the channel and why I am using this format:
Here is a playlist that includes all of the YouCanDoMore channel videos. Right now there are only 2 videos on this playlist, but new videos will be added at the rate of about one per week.
In this video explains the platform, Patreon, and how it works.
The content on my YouCanDoMore channel is and will always be free. If you choose to become a Patron of team YouCanDoMore you can join here : The YouCanDoMore Patreon Page. Becoming a Patron will unlock additional content and services that will not be available on my YouTube channel.
A few simple ways to help me with this project:
- Subscribe to the YouCanDoMore channel…. Just click on the button in the right hand column of this page and you are finished!
- “Like” (thumbs up) the videos that you watch
- Leave a comment or ask a question on the videos you watch
- Share the YouCanDoMore YouTube channel with your cohorts via social media
- And… the ultimate support, of course, would be visiting my Patreon Page and becoming a Patron!
As always, thanks for your support!
Remember – You Can Do More… your brain is lying to you…. Don’t Believe It!
Jeff Floyd – email@example.com