The shortcut that’s sure to work, every time:
Take the long way.
Do the hard work, consistently and with generosity and transparency.
And then you won’t waste time doing it over.
OR… as I always ask my athletes… “Why would we ever want you to do something that was easy?” OR… here are 10 other ways to look at it…
- Do The Hard Parts… its worth it!
- Get Stuck… then get traction!
- Face the Smelting Fire… and come out steeled!
- Do The “S**T” stuff … and have fun!
- Attack The Grit and the Grind… and enjoy!
- Fail… and learn!
- Do The Little Things… they are big!
- Get Uncomfortable… and grow!
- Take the Long Road… and make short work of it!
- Get Started… and end up amazing!
We Can Do More!
Jeff Floyd – firstname.lastname@example.org