2015 was a terrific year for this blog, YouCanDoMore.net, with more views (over 60,000) and downloads (over 15,000) than ever before.
These were the top performing posts in terms of views this year… if you are a recent follower, some of these may have escaped you. Please click through to dig into the content.
- Defensive Game Planning – The Call Sheet (6,000 views)
- Weight Room – 101 (3,000 views)
- Film Grading Tool (3,000 views)
- Defensive Game Planning – The Play Grid (1,700 views)
- Making a Screen Recording (1,500 views)
These were the most popular series of posts in 2015. As you can see, the Defensive Game Planning series continues to be far and away the most popular.
- Defensive Game Planning – All Posts, Forms, and Videos (13,000 views in the series)
- Coaching Tools (9,000 views in the series)
- Recruiting (8,000 views in the series)
- Middle School Strength and Conditioning Program (5,000 views in the series)
- Lessons from the Masters (2,000 views in the series)
And finally, the most popular downloads this year.
- Defensive Call Sheet (1,000 downloads)
- Film Grade Template (800 downloads)
- Defensive Game Plan Play Grid (700 downloads)
- Practice Template (400 downloads)
- Workout Template (400 downloads)
But wait, there’s more… one more link to make it 16 links for 2016! A popular post about multi-sports athletes:
Thanks again for your loyal readership. One request…. if you have found the information on this blog interesting, helpful, informative or entertaining, please share with your colleagues.
Now, go watch some bowl games and enjoy the remainder of your holiday break!
Remember – You Can Do More… your brain is lying to you…. Don’t Believe It!
Jeff Floyd – firstname.lastname@example.org