I started this blog on January 1, 2013. Today is my 200th post. That translates to about 150,000 – 200,000 words, with posts (by frequency) in the following categories:
- Motivation – 75 Posts– All Motivation Posts
- Philosophy – 66 Posts – All Philosophy Posts
- Workout Program – 64 Posts– All Workout Program Posts
- Resources – 53 Posts– All Resources Posts
- Recruiting – 29 Posts– All Recruiting Posts
- Godin – 23 Posts– All Godin Posts
- Game Planning – 11 Posts– All Game Planning Posts
- Football Drills – 10 Posts– All Football Drills Posts
- Conditioning Drills –6 Posts- All Conditioning Drills Posts
Some posts were included in more than one category, so the total posts by categories are more than the 200 actual, individual posts. You can click on each link to get to all the posts for that specific category.
Thanks to you, the readers, for motivating me with questions, comments, likes, and shares. One thing that still impresses me daily is the impact, trust and loyalty that most of you have with your colleagues. Every time one of you “shares” or “likes” or “tweets” or “re-tweets” one of my posts, views on this site skyrocket. I know time is at a premium for us all, so when you take time to read, and then feel that it worthy enough to pass on to your colleagues… that means a great deal to me.
With that in mind I thank you, and ask a favor….
If you have enjoyed, benefitted, been amused, been moved, been intrigued, scratched your head, found something thought provoking…. then please pass on the link to this site (youcandomore.net) to a colleague(s) that might as well.
Jeff Floyd – firstname.lastname@example.org