When someone recommends to “Follow”, or “Likes” a post, or “Retweets” a “Tweet”, the number of views on my site goes up exponentially. Here are a few observations regarding that phenomenon
- Thank you for reading, following, commenting, and retweeting. I know your time is valuable, and I appreciate you spending some of it with me.
- You all are influential… probably more than you realize. When coaches follow, trusted colleagues and players of yours follow the lead. When athletes follow, like-minded teammates of yours follow the lead. It is awesome to see, and an awesome responsibility. You all have cadres… you all are trusted.
- I will respect the trust you have given me. I will not spam you are your followers. I will always work to keep the content, relevant, useful and high quality.
I will ask one favor…..
- If you are a coach, and have found the content relevant, useful and high quality, please share this site (youcandomore.net) with a couple of colleagues that might enjoy reading as well.
- If you are a parent, and have found yourself thinking “I wish I would have known this stuff before my son (daughter) was a senior”, please share this site (youcandomore.net) with other parents who may find it useful as well.
- If you are an athlete, and you have found at least one nugget on this blog that has helped you perform at a higher level, please share this site (youcandomore.net) with a teammate who you are counting on.
Jeff Floyd – email@example.comFollow @youcandomore1